Posted 1 month ago
Simply Education are currently looking for a Science to support across the schools we are currently working with in Northampton. The position is a full-time teaching role, where the Science Teacher is required to pick up the full planning, preparing, and marking for the role. Ideally, they will be comfortable in general Science teaching.
This school offer a supportive and welcoming department and team. They can offer a smooth transition in to the role and full support will be given. This is a full planning role for a Science Teacher, where planning and staff meetings will be required.
Requirements for candidates will include, but not essential:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
• You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
• Previous experience teaching Science
• Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
• Passion for teaching young students.
• Possess a creative approach to teaching.
• Following lesson plans
• Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• Your very own dedicated consultant
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Janisha on 01604 372 495 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgREF: JMC-SCIN17-NTON