Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education is currently seeking a Science Teacher for a local secondary school to start in January. The school is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Science teacher that can engage and motivate students to actively enjoy and take part in Science lessons. A Teacher who is committed to supporting every child’s learning and development, someone who will go the extra mile to support their students.
The school has a very caring and committed team that looks after each other, there is a real sense of togetherness across the school. They are looking for someone with the same attitude to come in from January to teach Science across Keystage 3 and Keystage 4.
Those looking for a new opportunity in the New Year and would like to get things sorted before the end of this academic year then please contact me on 01270 382101 to discuss the role in more detail.
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Simply Education and what the next steps are!
What do you need?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (NQT status also accepted).
- 10-year checkable work/education history.
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
Wat we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant (Ross Pemberton)
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.