Science Teacher, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
Simply education are currently seeking a fully qualified Science Teachers (Biology, Chemistry or Physics)/ Instructors to work in secondary schools within Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Biddulph and surrounding areas.
This is a great opportunity for both experienced Science teachers and NQTs looking for a new and exciting career starting this new academic year.
All applicants are welcomed fully qualified, NQT or OTT teacher.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with PGCE, GTP or
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Chemistry in a Secondary School environment at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (Up to KS5 desired but not essential).
- Secondary Chemistry/Physics/Biology Specialist
- Be prepared to take on a full-time classroom responsibility
- Work individually as well as team.
- Must be passionate about teaching and engage pupils to learn.
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, a patient and creative approach is necessary.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
-Your very own Secondary dedicated consultant
-A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
-Competitive rates of pay
-No need for completion of time sheets
-Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
-£75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
-Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
-Access to online lesson resources
-Free CPD courses
-In school support from experienced senior leadership teachers
All successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and an enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate.