Posted 12 days ago
One of our partner Secondary schools in Stockport require a Science Teacher to join their team in September or sooner if possible.
The contract will will be on a temporary to permanent basis as a full-time Teacher of KS3 and KS4 Science. ECTs/NQTs and experienced Teachers are asked to apply for this role.
You will be expected to teach KS3 and KS4 Science in a supportive environment which believes happy teachers develop happy learners that are engaged in a stimulating learning environment. The Headteacher is a high achieving leader that is proven to create a positive climate for learners and staff excel in.
The school is looking for a teacher with experience teaching Science to a range of abilities. You must demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and deliver lessons in an enthusiastic and engaging manner. The school require a teacher who is adaptable, so you will need to think on your feet.
Your consultant will be able to provide more information on the role.
Interviews are expected to take place in the first week after the May half term.
If you think you could be the person for the job, please get in touch.
All of our registrations can be conducted face to face or online/skype.
To be a successful Teacher you will need to;
• Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, ECT/NQT
• Have extensive knowledge of the Science National Curriculum
• Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
• Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
• Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
• Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
• Access to online lesson resourcing
• FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-senior education professionals
• In school support from senior leadership professionals
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-KEYS34-0026