Posted 1 month ago
Simply Education are proudly supporting a local secondary school, Milton Keynes based, with the recruit of a science specialist to join them full-time from January 2022.
A Physics specialist is desired, although a general science teacher would also be considered. You will be joining for a full teaching term, taking on all teaching responsibilities.
The school you will be joining is a thriving secondary school, supportive department with a senior leadership team who go above & beyond to support all staff.
Being a leading recruitment agency locally, Simply Education are in a fantastic position to support teaching professionals gain work; whether that is full or part-time, daily supply/ short-term or longer assignments, so if this role is not quite what you are looking for get in contact today so we can discuss how Simply Education is able to support you further!
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for).REF: BAL-SCR-MIKE