Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education are looking for Qualified and Unqualified Science Teachers looking for long term and permanent roles.
We at Simply Educations Oxford office are constantly looking for science teachers for roles across the county. Over the last 6 months we have had lots of long term and permanent roles come up within a variety of schools.
If you have experience teaching Biology, Chemistry or Physics across Key Stages 3 -5, please get in touch to discuss what roles we currently are working on.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has QTS or is a ECT.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie in our Oxfordshire Office on 01844 355 581.REF: KSB-SCI-ABIN