Posted 23 days ago
Simply Education are working with an amazing school within the Kent area who are seeking Fully Qualified science Teachers to help with their classes from January to July! No Planning is involved in this! What more could you ask for?!
We cover jobs in and around Medway Maidstone and the mid Kent county working with all Secondary schools to help with their cover requirements, this being; Maternity/Paternity cover, Long term & short-term cover, Day to day needs and many more jobs including permanent positions.
This position is a job share so in regards to the planning this is not needed and you mark as you go!
If you are looking for a new position, a new job or flexibility within your day-to-day schedule then get in contact and find out if this is for you!
Find out what you require for this position:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
Working with and through Simply Education you also get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926067.REF: MJT-HNY6-KENT