Science Teachers Needed
Simply Education are looking to recruit an outstanding teacher of science for a schools in East Kent. We are seeking an individual with experience in delivering KS3 science within a comprehensive setting on a supply basis for Term 4.
We would consider a teacher with science as a second subject as schools will require day to day cover, short term and long term position throughout the next term.
This secondary school are seeking a teacher available to start in immediately and that has;
* excellent knowledge of Science across KS3 and KS4 (Training can be given for KS5)
* recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on 01227 903 696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.