Secondary Cover supervisors - North Manchester
Posted 14 days ago
The schools are back open and the need for Cover Supervisors are bigger than ever! Simply Education are in partnership with several schools within the North Manchester area and they are seeking Cover Supervisors to work on a supply basis.
You will be required to supervise a number of subjects throughout the school day. You do not have to have experience in each subject to be considered, just a passion for teaching and strong behaviour management.
Here at Simply Education we can be flexible on how many days per week you can work, so full time and part time applicants are welcome to apply.
You must have a minimum of a degree and some school based experience is preferred. The school has excellent facilities to aid pupil’s learning.
As a Simply Education Cover Supervisor you would need to:
- Be educated to at least degree level or have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Have recent and relevant experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Secondary National Curriculum
- Be motivated and willing to quickly engage all pupils whilst ensuring that learning objectives are achieved
- Be highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS on the update service
In return, Simply Education can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply below.
REF: SAF-COV-SEP2Apply Now