Posted 6 days ago
Do you have experience working with children aged 11-18? Are you looking for flexible supply work? Cover Supervision and Teaching Assistant work in Secondary Schools may be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking to speak with Cover Supervisors that can provide day-to-day and short-term cover in Secondary schools within Slough and the surrounding areas.
The successful cover supervisor will be able to effectively manage behaviour in the classroom whilst delivering pre-planned lessons in a variety of subjects. Successful Teaching Assistants will be able to support classroom teachers and engage with various activities with the children.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now;
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 01753 373067.REF: TNN-CVS-BERK