Secondary English Teacher
Resignation day has been and gone and, as you would expect, we have a number of vacancies that we are now looking to fill in a number of schools around Rugby and Nuneaton. These schools vary in their degree of SEN needs and Behavioral management and therefor a lot of schools will be looking for candidate to spend a couple days in the school before going full time. This will be a great opportunity for both parties to have the time to agree on the role and agree that the placement is well met. If you have come from teaching experience and, perhaps, want to see what new opportunities could bring, there is a great amount of opportunity.
To be a successful English teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of teaching English in a Secondary setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility