Secondary English Teacher
Are you an experienced English Teacher looking for some new experiences? Looking for flexibility with other commitments? We have a growing number of schools with long-term and day to day need for teachers in and around Rugby, specifically we have had a lot of interest in English across our Secondary Schools. Some of these placements don't start until January however applications have started so please get in contact as soon as possible.
To be a successful Secondary teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of teaching in a Secondary setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility