Secondary English Teachers Needed Urgently
Simply Education are currently seeking English Teachers in the Chester area to work within their well established secondary schools. We are seeking both Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers for short and long term positions to fulfil their requirements.
We are looking for teachers with a passion for teaching, who can be flexible, adaptable and dynamic. The teacher will be required to teach across all abilities up to Key Stage 4 although Key Stage 5. You will have an engaging and enthusiastic approach to managing the classroom with the ability to build fast and effective rapport with pupils.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have two years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teachers who have the following:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education, Certificate of Education or through the Schools Direct Programme Have excellent knowledge of your core subjects curriculum
• Has recent teaching experience
• Has strong classroom management skills
• Can promote cultural development
• Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stacey Brearley in the Cheshire Branch on 01270 382 101.