Secondary Food Technology/Product Design Teacher Needed
Simply Education are currently looking for an experienced Food Technology /Product Design Teacher to join them on a part time long term basis in a well-established school in the Cheshire East area. This role will be working (Monday,Wednesday,Thursday) starting from February upon till the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate must be able to teach Food Technology or Product Design in KS3 – KS5 and have a very creative and positive approach to engage students to achieve their tasks. You will be expected to prepare, teach and mark students work.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum
- Extensive experience teaching Food Technology
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- You must have experience in a secondary school setting and be able to communicate effectively as well as have a thorough understanding of the current curriculum
We are offering extremely competitive rate of pay for the right candidate. If you are looking for a great opportunity then please get in touch today with Stacey at Simply Education on 01270 382 101.