Secondary School Supply Teachers - Online Registrations
Simply Education are a busy teaching agency in Northamptonshire. We are always on the lookout for Secondary teachers who are looking for supply work. Due to Covid19 we are currently using Conference video calls and online paperwork to register candidates.
If you are looking for daily supply work that is flexible and works around your schedule then please do get in touch. With supply work you can pick when you work, whether it be 1 day a week or 5 days a week. If you are looking for something a bit more long term then we also offer full time and part time long term roles plus permanent positions.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent/ to register as a Cover Supervisor you will ideally need previous experience working with students and holding a classroom
- You will have experience working with students in KS3, KS4 or KS5.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.