Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are a recruitment company working with secondary schools across Oxfordshire supporting them with any supply or recruitment needs from daily supply to ling term and permanent roles.
Within the Oxfordshire branch we are always kept busy by the secondary schools in the area needing cover teachers. Due to this high demand we are keen to speak with qualified secondary teachers who are looking for a flexible yet rewarding career, allowing you to chose when and were you want to work.
This role would be good for not only secondary school teachers who have mounds of experience looking for a change in oath, but this would work equally as well for teachers who are just looking to start their career within the secondary teaching field looking to gain experience in more than one place.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Experience teaching across key stages 3 - 5
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kelsie on 01844 355 581REF: KSH-SECN-OXON