Posted 25 days ago
Simply Education are working with Secondary school located in Northampton, who are looking for a Teaching Assistant on a full time basis from January 2022. This role will be a mixture of working as a classroom TA, working with small groups and supporting students on a 1:1 basis.
We are looking for a full-time TA, ideally a TA who has recent experience working with secondary aged students. You will need to have a good understanding of the curriculum, be patient and have a caring nature.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience working with Children with Special Education Needs.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can close the gap in performance of pupils with special education needs or disabilities.
• Can quickly build rapport with staff and students.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, school directions.
• £75 referral scheme.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.REF: SGD-SSE-NHMP