Secondary Science Teacher
Simply Education is looking for Science Teachers for Key Stage 3 and 4 as anumber of schools have shown a demand coming into this new term. We are looking for Biology Physics and Chemistry specialist's as well as General Science teachers due to the mixed range of abilities across different schools. These roles will vary from day to day supply, to short/long-term contracts and potential for permenant placements if interested. Apply today to start a conversation about these roles!
To be a successful Science Teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in a Secondary setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility