Posted 1 month ago
Are you a knowledgeable and passionate Secondary School Teacher eager to make a lasting impact on the lives of young learners? Are you seeking a diverse and rewarding teaching experience that allows you to showcase your expertise in various subjects? If so, we have a captivating opportunity just for you!
we understand the pivotal role teachers play in shaping tomorrow's leaders. We are thrilled to offer an exceptional opportunity for dedicated educators to join our esteemed team as a General Supply Teacher, contributing to the growth and development of our dynamic school community.
At Simply Education, we recruit for long term, short term, and day to day teaching jobs across Oxfordshire. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies across the UK.
Within the north Oxfordshire branch having a high market share across the Banbury area, we have seen a rapid demand in the need for Secondary school teachers in the area for anything form day to day supply to long term work.
We have a variety of roles come in meaning we have the facilities to find you the perfect role! These roles aren't only for fully qualified teachers at Simply Education we are always open to supporting ECT's in the progression of their career and finding them the perfect role, as well as working with many qualified and unqualified teaching assistants to help them grow in their teaching journey.
Working as a supply teacher means no two days are ever the same. You will be working in a variety of schools, year groups and teaching a wide range of subjects, pushing your passion to help the class succeed. If you're looking for work to start as soon as possible, or not available until the new academic year, we can help you!
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
Embark on a fulfilling journey with Simply Education and become an integral part of our thriving educational community. To apply for the General Supply Secondary School Teacher role in Banbury, kindly submit your updated CV to your dedicated consultant Kelsie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org showcasing your passion for teaching and relevant experience.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant Kelsie at the Oxford office on 01844 355 581 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KSH-BANB-SECN