Secondary Supply Teachers
Posted 21 days ago
Simply Education are a busy teaching agency based in Northampton who recruit teachers for daily supply work, short term and long term roles and also permanent and contracted roles in Schools across the county.
We are recruiting for Secondary trained teachers to register with us for various work. We can offer daily supply work in schools, or longer term roles either on a contract basis or long term supply. Work can range from one day in a school to two terms+ dependent on the needs of the schools we work with. We work with schools across the whole of Northamptonshire, including South Northants, Northampton, Wellingborough, Rushden, Kettering, Corby and Oundle.
If you or someone you know is interested in finding out more about supply then please get in touch today.
Due to COVID19 we are able to offer both face to face registrations or video call registrations.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-SSS-NHMPApply Now