Secondary Supply Teachers Needed
Stacey at Simply Education is looking to speak with Qualified Teachers as soon as possible that are looking to work in Secondary Schools in Nantwich on either a daily or long term supply basis. Supply is a great way to either get back into teaching or take a step back from all the heavy marking. You choose your hours so is ideal for any teacher who needs flexibility.
We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK. Stacey will be your dedicated consultant who will seek daily work for you may that be pre-bookings or in the morning dependant on what suits your needs.
Our education consultants work hard to effectively match our registered teaching staff to the specific requirements and challenges of every assignment.
Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this open day. Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Stacey on 01270 382 101 to book an appointment.