Secondary Supply Teachers Required
Due to continued success Simply Education are working with a large Secondary school in Lincoln who are looking for more subject specialist teachers to cover on a supply basis. They consistently require confident and knowledgeable secondary trained teachers to support with daily cover needs.
With the volume of business vastly increasing, we are thrilled to be looking to extend our supply team with eager, enthusiastic and energetic secondary trained teachers, who are confident and experienced in teaching key stages 3, 4 and 5.
If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we really want to hear from you!
The successful candidates must be hard working, with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom. You must also have sound knowledge of the current national curriculum.
NQT's are welcome to apply.
Simply Education can offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in the mainstream and independent sector.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Lincolnshire please get in touch.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Sinead on 01522 370172 to register.