Secondary Teachers/Cover - Easter
Posted 19 days ago
January 2021 hasn't has the start that we had all hoped for, however being prepared is key and we want to help and support you with securing a new role in time for when schools fully reopen.
Simply Education are still working hard to ensure we continue to have a strong calibre of both teaching specialists and support staff available & therefore are urgently recruiting new candidates to join the team!
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any candidate that joins us. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or looking for more flexibility with the option to only working just a day a two every week.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education - or teaching assistant qualified/ experienced
- Have the ability and experience of secondary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required?
For more information please register your details today and a dedicated consultant will be in touch.
REF: SAF-SE1-COV2Apply Now