Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education are currently working with a Secondary school in Bracknell to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to take on a challenging role supporting a child with special education needs.
The suitable candidate for this role will have experience working in challenging environments as well as being able to react quickly to difficult situations such as seizures of outbursts. It is vital to remember that the student will be unpredictable at times so the candidate will need to have excellent handling skills.
If you are interested in such a role and feel as if you may have the skills to perform then please call Tom on 01753 373067 for more information.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: TNN-STE-BERK