Secondary Teaching Assistant - Chester
Posted 17 months ago
Teaching Assistants are a key factor in supporting the learning and development of pupils.
Are you passionate about working with children and young people?
Do you want to be the difference in a changing a child’s education outcomes?
If yes to the above, then Simply Education would love to speak to you. We are currently looking for passionate and motivated teaching assistants to support the schools we are currently working alongside.
The ideal teaching assistant is someone who is empathetic and understanding to the needs of the pupils you will be working with. Those with patience and creativity are highly successful in this role as you will be required to support students on a 1-1 or small group basis during lessons.
Simply Education have been passionate about finding opportunities for education staff since January 2006, ranging from full-time, part-time and day to day roles. We pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal roles.
Ross Pemberton will be your dedicated consultant who will work with you and tailor our service to best suit your needs, whether that is seeking out daily work for you or finding your dream position!
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Simply Education and what the next steps are!
What do you need?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (NQT status also accepted).
- 10-year checkable work/education history.
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
Wat we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant (Ross Pemberton)
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to email@example.com
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: ROS-CWCH-CH02Apply Now