Posted 6 days ago
Simply Education are working with a secondary school in Lincoln who are recruiting a teaching assistant on a temporary basis for the final term of the academic year.
The teaching assistant will be working on a 1-2-1 basis and will need to be able to offer support and guidance to enhance the learners understanding.
The Teaching Assistant will be working full time, Monday to Friday and will start on the Monday 6th June and will run until July 22nd.
What do you need to have?
- Have a teaching Assistant Qualification or relevant experience
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: WHS-TALN10-LN22