Posted 12 days ago
Simply Education are currently looking to recruit an excellent teaching assistant to work in a desirable secondary school in Lincoln.
The Teaching assistant will be working full time and will be supporting the SENDCO and SEN team to support students with additional needs in their classes.
The Teaching Assistant will be working on a 1-2-1 basis therefore, they will need be able to quickly build up a strong rapport with the learner and keep them motivated and on task at all times.
This role will start in September for at least a term with the possibility of this becoming a permanent post.
What do you need to have?
- Have a teaching Assistant Qualification or relevant experience
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: WHS-TASEPT-LN22