Secondary Teaching Assistants Required
Posted 16 days ago
The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through and when they reopen, it is vital that quality teaching staff are available and ready to go. By registering now and completing an online registration you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings.
Simply Education are seeing a high demand for qualified teaching assistants in Lincoln and the surrounding areas. Both SEND specialists and level 3.Simply Education are looking for teaching assistants with confidence and the ability to quickly build rapport with students across both specialist and main school settings.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
REF: WPH-PET171-LINCApply Now