Seeking Business Studies Teachers in Ipswich
Posted 24 days ago
Simply Education are looking for an experienced Business Studies Teacher who is looking to work for an good secondary school rated by OFSTED
The school have very low class numbers to allow all students to receive all the attention and guidance needed in a class.
The school also have a very high GCSE A*-C grade percentage of over 75%. This is a school which rarely have to recruit due to their exceptionally high staff retention.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum
- Extensive experience teaching Business Studies
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- You must have experience in a secondary school setting and be able to communicate effectively as well as have a thorough understanding of the current curriculum.
The benefits of working for Simply Education
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please call Abby Cheek on 01245 570079 for more details.
REF: AJC-AA49-ESSXApply Now