Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting for a specialist SEMH provision in the Dover area. They are looking for teachers who would be happy to teach a range of subjects. The role is due to begin in September and will be a full-time position.
Some of the children present challenging behavioural issues and social exclusion. At the same time these children may have other SEND statements such as ADHD and ASD. We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked in Secondary SEN/ASD provisions of Mainstream Schools or Special Schools.
You must be able to demonstrate clear communication skills and be able to build excellent rapport with both students and teachers. We are looking for people who can successfully manage challenging situations and provide students with an excellent opportunity for learning in order to set them up in the best possible way for the future.
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
• Fully qualified teaching status.
• Previous Experience either working in provisions in mainstream schools or SEND Schools.
• Experience working in a School or with young people with complex behaviour.
• Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
• Clear communication both written and verbal
• Be willing to learn
• Have a strong classroom management style.
• Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated SEND school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson at the Kent office for more information. (01227903696)
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-SMT1-KENT