Posted 19 days ago
SEMH Teacher – Boston
Simply Education is recruiting for specialist provisions in the Boston area, they are looking for Teachers, either Primary or Secondary, who would be happy to teach a range of subjects. These roles are generally a long-term requirement due to the pupil’s needing consistency.
Some of the children present challenging behavioural issues and social exclusion. At the same time these children may have other SEND statements such as ADHD and ASD. We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked in Secondary SEN/ASD provisions of Mainstream Schools or Special Schools.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to contact me on 01522 370172 or email me on amy.b @simplyeducation.co.uk
You must be able to demonstrate clear communication skills and be able to
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous Experience either working in provisions in mainstream schools or SEND Schools.
- Experience working in a School or with young people with complex behaviour.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Consultant with expert knowledge of schools in your area.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: AAB-BPST-LINC