SEMH Teaching Assistant Position
Posted 6 days ago
Simply Education are working in partnership with a SEN School that is situated in Blythe Bridge in Staffordshire. The SEND School are looking to recruit Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistants to work on a 12 month contract . The SEND School provides support for pupils with SEMH and challenging behavouir, therefore previous experience would be desirable however not essential.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Experience working with Young people
-Looking to support pupils with additional learning needs
- Clear communication both written and verbal.
-Be willing to learn.
-Have a strong classroom management style.
-Have a creative approach in dealing with behavior.
-Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers , Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: HMD-PRU-6712Apply Now