Posted 10 days ago
Do you want to do something amazing this year? Whether you have years of experience working with SEN children, or you are looking to get into the profession of changing lives for the better, Simply Education can help you achieve your dreams.
After a difficult 18 months, it is vitally important to assist the SEN schools in the county of Berkshire with driven, committed candidates. The need to deliver a pool of quality candidates to these institutions become even greater now due to the pandemic and an a number of other external reasons.
If you are looking to change lives for the better, or simply do something incredible for yourself, we want to hear from you!
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have at least 3-6 months experience working in a school environment
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilize the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.REF: TNN-SCO-BERK