Posted 1 month ago
SEN Learning Support Assistant temporary to permanent position
Simply Education are in search of a SEN Learning Support Assistant to work in one of our partner schools in Lincoln. This would be working with small groups of pupils that have SEMH needs. This job is to starting as soon as possible, we are interviewing now.
As a learning support assistant/teaching assistant, you will be supporting pupils who have behavioural challenges in their education and will therefore need you to ideally have experience working with SEN pupils. Also you would need to be team teach trained.
This is an improving school that has brilliant senior management in place who will support you every step of the way. All they ask is that you are a dedicated professional who wants to make a real difference to the education of the pupils you will be working with. This is an opportunity to become a part of a positive and innovative team, that aims to provide high quality support for all children and their families.
To be a successful you will need to:
- Be suitably qualified
- Be Team teach trained
- Have a good understanding of working with Special education needs
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and
social skills of Children between the target ages.
- Good behaviour management
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jovita Kirkham on 01522370172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office on 01522370172 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: JOK-SENT-LINC