SEN School Staff Needed
Posted 8 days ago
With many schools across the UK closed to students, teaching staff may be wondering where their next day of work is coming from. Luckily, Simply Education are still working alongside several SEND schools across the East Kent region.
SEND schools are home to some of the most vulnerable children in the country, and therefore have remained open during these difficult times. Several of these schools are requesting extra teaching staff to provide 1-to-1 support for students, or teaching assistants to help teachers cope better.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience working with children, either inside or outside of schools.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with students.
• Has experience working with SEN children or adults.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, school directions.
• £75 referral scheme.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: KGR-WSA1-KENTApply Now