Posted 25 days ago
Does having a job where no day is the same sound good? Are you looking for a role where you can make a genuine difference to people’s lives? Simply Education are on the hunt for SEN specialists in the Northamptonshire area, whether you are a fully qualified teacher or you are looking for a support role, we can help you find the perfect role!
Simply Education is experiencing a demand for SEN specialists for day-to-day and short term roles. These roles are providing support for children with complex needs, ensuring they are learning, having fun and reaching their full potential.
What do you need;
- Experience in SEN settings
- Great communication skills and a calm classroom management style.
- Willing to learn new strategies and participate in training to further your career in working with pupils with SEN.
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Team teach training is an added bonus!
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
-Your own dedicated consultant
-A personal and friendly service
-A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
-Competitive rates of pay
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
-Minimal administration (no time sheets)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this position, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.REF: DMH-SE4-NHMP