Posted 24 days ago
As lockdowns are stopped and restrictions are lifted, SEN schools are in more need than ever. We are currently working with an exceptional institution in Thatcham who are looking for individuals comfortable working with children in an SEN setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a number of people who would like to advance themselves in a line of work that can be extremely rewarding. The successful candidates will be strong-minded, disciplined and hungry to succeed. If you would like the opportunity to pursue such a career, then click apply within.
The school are offering long-term contracts to those interested with the opportunity to go permanent upon fulfilling the workforce manager's expectations.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.