Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education are looking for a SEN specialist Teaching to support Key Stage 1 and 2 primary schools in and around the Thanet area.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting pupils who have SEN needs that require specialised support and intervention from yourself. You will ideally have strong behaviour management and experience working with SEND pupils and have a good understanding of the KS1-KS2 curriculum.
Simply education are looking for a dedicated professional who wants to make a real difference to the education of the pupils they will be working with.
To be a successful you will need to;
- Be suitably qualified
- Have a good understanding of working with Special education needs
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the target ages.
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Alessandro on 01227903696 or email at email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office on 01227903696 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.