SEN TA required for SEN and PRU schools in Slough
Simply Education are looking to make an impact within the SEN market and are looking to recruit the very best in Education.
The ideal candidate:
- Supported secondary age pupils with special needs
- Worked within a PRU with children with challenging behavioural needs.
- Will be empathetic, flexible, proactive and hard working
- Prior experience working with Special needs in a similar capacity
- Experience working in support centers, residential etc will also be highly considered.
- Be able to deal with challenging situation.
- Have experience supporting SEN pupils within a school based environment
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered onto the update service, or be willing to complete a new one.
- Be available to accept calls at 7am, or within a day’s notice.
-Work between the hours of 8.30am- 4.00pm
- Be happy to travel within a commute of up to an hour.
As the successful 1:1 LSA you will need to:
•Have experience dealing with young adults from the ages of 11- 18 in any educational capacity
•Be able to deal with all classroom situations that range from working with social and emotional difficulties along with every day classroom encounters.
•Plan and prepare lesson material alongside the teacher and ensure that all work is differentiated to the needs of the pupil.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
•Your own personal consultants that will help support you throughout your placement.
•Competitive pay rates
•Access to online lesson resources
•CPD courses that are conducted by our Educational development managers who are X educational professionals.
•In school support and access to mentors to help you with advice, or guidance. You are never alone.
•£75 referral bonus for you and a friend after 10 days’ worth of work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full applications form and an enhanced DBS with a barred list where appropriate.