Posted 9 days ago
Job title: SEN Teacher
Salary: £25,000 - £41,000
Time Frame: Permanent (September Start)
Simply Education are looking for friendly and professional Teachers for a small, supportive alternative education centre for learners aged 11 to 16-years-old who need additional behavioural, emotional or medical support. The school is looking for Teachers from a mainstream or SEN background. The school is very family orientated and have a flexible and nurturing atmosphere which helps learners overcome barriers to learning and progress to a positive next step in their lives.
The ideal Teacher will be able to demonstrate clear communication skills and be able to build excellent rapport with both students and staff. We are looking for a teacher who can successfully manage challenging situations and provide students with an excellent opportunity for learning to set them up in the best possible way for the future.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools
- Previous experience with complex behaviour desirable however not essential.
- Looking to support and develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- The ability to adapt to different situations quickly and willingness to learn new strategies.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher to make a real difference why not let that person be you……
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now', forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0121 817 4891REF: BLF-TCH-ASH1