Posted 9 days ago
Job title: SEN Teacher
Salary: £25,000 - £41,000
Time Frame: Permanent (September Start)
Simply Education are looking for friendly and professional Teachers for a school who cater to the needs of secondary aged (11-16) boys and girls who have difficulty managing social interactions, positive relationships and recognizing and regulating their emotions. The school believe all children and young people have the capacity to learn regardless of their life situation and strive to enable each child the achievement of life skills and meaningful qualifications. The school are looking for teachers from a mainstream or SEN background to join their amazing team.
The ideal teacher will be able to demonstrate clear communication skills and be able to build excellent rapport with both students and staff. We are looking for teachers who can successfully manage challenging situations and provide students with an excellent opportunity for learning to set them up in the best possible way for the future.
The school are looking for teachers to have the following skills and experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools
- Previous experience with complex behaviour desirable however not essential.
- Looking to support and develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- The ability to adapt to different situations quickly and willingness to learn new strategies.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher to make a real difference why not let that person be you……
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now', forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0121 817 4891REF: BLF-TCH-COP1