Posted 9 days ago
Do you have experience teaching Special Needs children? Are you searching for a rewarding job in which you can make a genuine difference to people’s lives? We are looking for a nurturing and caring individual to teach a range of subjects in an SEN school in Sittingbourne.
Simply Education are working alongside an SEN school in Sittingbourne to find a fully qualified teacher to join their team from September 2021. Successful candidates will need to have experience of teaching special education needs children and must hold qualified teacher status. This job will involve teaching a range of different subjects including Maths, English, Science and PSHE to children aged 11-18.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching or working with SEN children.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and rapport building skills.
• Can adapt to the challenges of SEN schools.
• Is willing to learn.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: KGR-ASD2-KENTApply Now