Posted 22 days ago
Position: SEN Teacher
Salary: £30,000-£37,000 + SEN allowance
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 8.30-16.30
Simply Education is on the hunt for a passionate and inspirational SEN teacher to work in a fantastic special needs school in the Canterbury area. This school requires a patient and compassionate teacher to work in a lovely school which caters for children who have complex needs including Autism, ADHD and others. We are looking for a nurturing individual who can quickly build rapport with their students to provide them with a safe learning experience. Successful candidates will need to be extremely adaptable and flexible to the many challenges that come with working with children with special education needs.
This role requires the successful applicant to start in April and stay for the term. There is the opportunity for this role to become permanent for the successful candidate.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a desire and passion to work with SEN children.
•Qualified teacher status.
• Can promote good working relationships with senior staff and parents.
• Planning and preparing lessons effectively.
• Has a strong teaching background and experience working with SEN children.
•Marking and assessing work.
• Can manage behaviour effectively.
Simply Education’s expert consultants will be on hand throughout the entire recruitment process. We provide guidance and information about all the roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing passionate candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated SEN Specialist consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to our dedicated team.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work.
• £175 referral scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, 10-year work history as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Nicole Howe on 01634 926 067.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: NHO-9833-KENT