SEN Teacher Ashford
Simply Education are recruiting on behalf of a local primary school in Ashford who are seeking an SEN Teacher to work with children on a long term basis from February 2020. The children present challenging behavioural issues and social exclusion. At the same time; these children may have other SEND statements such as ADHD and LD.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked in primary SEN / ASD provisions of mainstream schools and special schools. You must be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills, solid communication skills and be able to on a 1-2-1 basis as well as in small groups.
The successful candidate will;
* Have experience of working in a special educational setting
* Have experience of working with ASD students 1-2-1 and within small groups
* Be TEAM TEACH trained or have similar restraint training
* Be PECs and or Makaton trained
* Be able to engage SEND students and help them overcome learning barriers
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird on 01227903696.