Posted 17 days ago
Teacher of English Teacher – SEMH / ASD
Salary: £25,000 - £41,000
Time Frame: Permanent (September Start)
Simply Education is working in partnership with a small, supportive alternative education centre for learners aged 11 to 16-years-old who need additional behavioural, emotional or medical support. The school is looking for an English Teacher from a mainstream or SEN background. The school is very family orientated and have a flexible and nurturing atmosphere which helps learners overcome barriers to learning and progress to a positive next step in their lives.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate clear communication skills and be able to build excellent rapport with both students and teachers. We are looking for people who can successfully manage challenging situations and provide students with an excellent opportunity for learning to set them up in the best possible way for the future.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- PGCE in English or taught English to KS3
- Previous experience with complex behaviour desirable however not essential.
- Looking to support and develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- The ability to adapt to different situations quickly and willingness to learn new strategies.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEN Area Manager who has over 9 years’ experience working with special schools.
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
- Minimal administration (no timesheets).
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
- School directions.
- £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to really make a real difference why not let that person be you……
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now', forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01245570079REF: TBI-ND9-ESSX