Posted 18 days ago
Do you have experience working with children who have special education needs? Are you looking for flexible and rewarding part-time work? Simply Education are searching for people who really want to make a difference!
September is here, and SEN schools across the East Kent Area are always searching for more individuals who can provide classroom support. We are looking for Qualified and Unqualified Teaching Assistants to provide support for Teachers within SEN schools, as well as provide 1-to-1 support for students who require additional support. You will need to have the ability to quickly build rapport with students, whilst still providing excellent classroom management.
Whether you are searching for short-term, flexible supply work, or something more long-term, Simply Education have excellent relationships with several SEN schools across Kent, so we will certainly be able to find the perfect role for you!
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
• Has experience working with Children with Special Education Needs.
• Has experience working within SEN schools.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can close the gap in performance of pupils with special education needs or disabilities.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher on 01227 903696
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SFL-AAA8-KENT