SEN Teachers Needed
Posted 6 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Special Needs Schools based within East Kent who are seeking a strong teachers available for supply working 3-5 days a week.
The children have a range of different needs where you will be working with a small group who will be starting the school in September and need support within their education. These schools are specifically looking for someone who holds QTS and has experience working with children with learning difficulties.
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher
on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: SFL-DHET-KENTApply Now