SEN Teachers required - ASAP
Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are working with a local group of schools for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities to recruit ad-hoc and long term teaching staff.
The schools work hard to create vibrant, successful center of learning for those with SEND.
The successful candidate will;
* Have experience of working in a special educational setting
* Be a qualified primary or secondary teacher
* Have experience of working with students 1-2-1 and within small groups
* Be positive and creative to encourage the best possible learning opportunities
* Be able to engage SEND students and help them overcome learning barriers
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or call Hannah on 01733 490097
If this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please give me a call or email email@example.com to have a confidential conversation about opportunities in your area.
REF: HMR-SEND-PETEApply Now