Posted 17 days ago
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on a young persons education? If so then Simply Education have countless opportunities for you.
Simply Education are working with several secondary schools in Bracknell and the surrounding villages that require additional support in the classroom and to work on a 1-2-1 basis with students who have Special Educational Needs and Educational Healthcare Plans.
The Teaching Assistant will work very closely with these learners to assist them with their work and help them develop their learning. The Teaching Assistant should be able to effectively build up a positive working relationship with the learner they are working along side and be confident in managing challenging behaviour.
Previous experience of working within an educational setting would be ideal. However, if you have relevant experience from a similar setting, Simply Education can provide CPD training to develop your understanding.
What do you need to have?
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: TNN-SBR-BERK