SEN Teaching Assistant
Posted 0 months ago
Simply Education are working with a number of schools across Bedfordshire who require experienced SEND Teaching Assistants for the new academic year.
You will need to hold the relevant qualifications and experience as you will play a vital part maintaining the children's daily routine within the classroom.
You will need:
- Relevant Qualifications and Experience.
- Have a calm and confident approach when dealing with different behaviour.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Able to take direction from the class teacher but also have own initiative.
Simply Education are able to offer the following benefits:
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Online timesheets - you will not be required to copmlete a timesheet but you will be required to sign in and out at each setting/school.
- Email/SMS confirmation of all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teaching Assistant/Teacher/Early Years Practitioner you introduce to us.
- An online profile where you can keep your own calendar availability updated.
We look forward to receiving your application.
REF: HMR-SEND-BEDSApply Now